MilanoCaffè is the new event dedicated to the coffee world, espresso and Italian coffee culture to promote the culture of the drink.
It is dedicated to the stakeholders, coffee lovers and curious consumers. And of course to operators and professionals.
The first edition of MilanoCaffè, which will then take place annually, will begin on October 1st, on the occasion of the International Coffee Day, which was established by the ICO in 2015 at Milan Expo, and will then take place over 3 days in different locations in Milan.
Caffè Pascucci is proud to be part of MilanoCaffè with the following events:
- Workshop n° 1: presentation of the new PulyColdBrew product, with cleaning of the Cold Brew machine and workshop on the critical points of the coffee equipment. Speaker Andrea Antonelli.
– October 1st from 2 to 3 pm at Caffè Pascucci Shop in via Vittor Pisani 31
– October 2 from 9:30 to 10:30 am at Caffè Pascucci Shop in Corso Europa 22
- Workshop n° 2: espresso extraction and tasting of Cup of Excellence on Leva, in collaboration with La Marzocco. An opportunity to make espresso tasting and practical experiences with the excellence of coffee and lever coffee machines.. Our Barista Trainer Eddy Righi and Donald Barocelli, Aftersales Specialist of La Marzocco, will introduce 3 different Cup Of Excellence certified coffees with tastings and in-depth meetings during these two days.
– October 1st from 5 to 6 pm at the Caffè Pascucci Shop in via Vittor Pisani 31
– October 2 from 2 to 3 pm at the Caffè Pascucci Shop in via Vittor Pisani 31
- Workshop n° 3: tasting Cup Of Excellence Burundi 2018.
– October 2 from 11 to 12 am at Caffè Pascucci Shop in Corso Europa 22 (first floor)