Organic farming aims to:
- transform the companies in a self-sufficient agricultural system drawing at local resources;
- to preserve the natural fertility of the soil;
- to avoid any form of pollution caused by agricultural techniques;
- to produce high nutritional quality food in sufficient quantity
New mugs available now!
Renewed design, built with strong materials, the new collection consists of 6 different patterns, you can find them on our store: http://www.pascuccistore.com/accessori/tazze-e-bicchieri.html
October 1 is the International Coffee Day: on this special day all over the world we celebrate the love for this product and the great pride of being ambassadors.
Our mission is to engage and excite people, even beyond the borders of the coffee community, promoting concepts of conscious coffee consumption, knowledge of the product and quality consume even at home, using alternative methods as well as traditional .
To celebrate this day, and to be yourself the main actor, send us your "selfie" while you're drinking a Pascucci coffee and we will post it on our Facebook page!
Come si stanno evolvendo la cultura ed il consumo del caffè in Italia? Quanto è popolare il filter coffee?
Aiutaci a saperne di più dedicando un minuto al nostro sondaggio; i risultati ci permetteranno di migliorare il servizio alla nostra clientela!
Caffè Pascucci lands in the largest metropolis in South America, in Rua Oscar Freire, with his flagship store.
São Paulo is the first city in the world for the number of residents of Italian descent, and Brazil is a land of excellence for the coffee production, which is why the presence of a Caffè Pascucci Shop is absolutely natural and necessary.
Cup tasting party!
Caffè Pascucci offers you three open days to learn more about coffee.
A great chance to make an experience in the coffee world with our experts.
Save these dates:
We are waiting for you!
A set of exceptional specialty coffees it's available now!
8 different packs of single origin coffees (80 grams each one), the best for those who love to taste specialty coffees.
- 80 g of Colombia "Geisha washed" and 80 g of Colombia "Geisha Peaberry" coming from the farm that has allowed Eddy Righi to compete at the World Brewers Cup 2016. Two Geisha with explosive personality.
- 80 g of Rwanda "Caferwa Gafunzo Gishugi (II)", a Cup Of Excellence in Typica and Bourbon blend, grown at 2000 m.a.s.l. in a nutrient-rich soil.
- 80 g of Nicaragua "Las Brumas", a Cup Of Excellence Pacamara grown by Rina Liseth that stands out for its strong and sweet freshness.
- 80 g of Honduras "El Espejo", a fantastic Cup Of Excellence Pacas with a score of 90.42. It 's a mix of sweet notes, floral and ripe fruit.
- 80 g of Burundi "Nkondo", a Cup Of Excellence Bourbon worked in the old Sogestal plants that presents aromatic malic and citric acid, combined with flowers and fruit.
- 80 g of Costa Rica "El Trapiche", an excellent Catuai cultivated in the Tarrazù region. It's characterized by spicy notes of peach, cream and mature fruit with a final sugar cane.
- 80 g of Costa Rica "Los Pinos", a more seasoned batch of Cup Of Excellence Caturra e Catuaì, pervaded by intrusive notes of cocoa, red apple and maple syrup.
You can order now at the following link: http://www.pascuccistore.com/specialty-coffee-box.html
The container is on the sea and Cocano coffee, one of the best coffee from Haiti, will be available soon on our e-commerce.
Two years ago "Roya" (the disease that struck the coffee leaves, destroying plantations in Latin America) has prevented Pascucci to import this great coffee.
In the past, Haiti has been unfairly exploited from nations that consider themselves "more civilized", and, in the last ten years, nature has brought chaos with all its force in this beautiful country.
Roya, earthquake and hurricanes, have hit Haiti one after the other, but, looking at the faces of these people, you can understand how happiness is often far from our way of life and that what can bring joy to the man is his hope, his purity and his simplicity.
The Cocano project in Haiti was born of a partnership between Pascucci, Girolomoni ("Alce Nero" cooperative in Montebello) and the Bishop of Port de Paix Pierre Antoine Paulo, and found his inspiration in a beautiful bond of friendship and sharing. Today, after all these adventures, the Cocano project is back stronger than ever, more friends (Shadhilly and St. Thomas University of Miami) collaborate with us, trying to help this people to reach the autonomy they deserve with their dignity.
Cooperative Cocano produces Arabica Natural, Typica variety, ideal for espresso / coffee / Syphon.
This is a revolutionary and healthy drink, its purity is unrivaled!
Forget the taste of traditional cold iced teas. When you will taste this infusion you will realize how you really perceive the tea flavor.
The slight acidity and subtle astringency of green tea at first it may seem strange, maybe unpleasant, then the more you drink the more you will understand that it is an irreplaceable product.
Reading the label of any other conventional iced tea you will find a lot of ingredients, often there are more "and" than the word "tea".
In this bottle there is only an infusion of green tea, an excellent green tea without sugar and without any sweetener.
Take a look at the nutritional table, this is something that you have not seen before:
Average nutrition values per 100 g
Energy 1 kj / 0 kcal
Fat 0 g
Carbohydrate 0 g
Fibre 0 g
Protein 0 g
Salt 0 g
More natural, more healthy, more good!
The renovated recipes of iced teas are just like you would at home, in the most natural way: an infusion of tea leaves combined with lemon juice and peach with a reduced dose of brown sugar.